ftp.debian.org out of date?

Hi.  I'm not quite sure what's happening here.. I'm seeing new packages in
sid on the Australian mirror that I can't find at ftp.debian.org.  As far as
I can tell, ftp.debian.org does not appear to have been updated since March
11.

Am I just looking in completely the wrong place?  I haven't seen any issue
arise on the mailing lists beyond the note that ftp.debian.org had run out of
disk space, but this was shortly followed by an all-is-well.

My apt lines are:

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free

An example of one such package is
debian/pool/main/k/kbear/kbear_1.2.1-1_i386.deb (which I uploaded a few days
ago).

Apologies if I'm doing something stupid or I missed an announcement but I
figured it was worth asking about.

Thanks,
	Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

The Honorable Member has been in so many parties he is a complete political
harlot.
	- Paul Keating, on Independant Steele Hall