Re: XPDF Not fuckware?

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 05:44:27 -0500, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> The book is two-sided (facing pages), but xpdf only displays 1 page at a
> time. Is there a way to get xpdf (of some other document display program)
> to display the facing pages together on the screen at one time? This is
> the only way that I can see the full impact of the layout, and would be
> very helpful to my efforts.

	% pdf2ps book.pdf book.ps
	% psnup -2 book.ps book-2up.ps
	% gv -landscape book-2up.ps

should be sufficient to get an idea of the layout...

Cheers,
Michael
--
 /~\ ASCII ribbon | "i have decided to release the first 24GB of my genetic
 \ / campaign     |  code under the Artistic License. since this is DFSG