XPDF Not fuckware?

Well, I'm almost finished with the porting of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian
GNU/Linux" to LaTeX under the GFDL. I've got a little bit of layout work
to clean up and the index to complete and it will be ready for release.

My question _is_ related to xpdf. I use this tool to review the state of
the document, paging back and forth between the X window and the consol,
making changes as I find the need.

The book is two-sided (facing pages), but xpdf only displays 1 page at a
time. Is there a way to get xpdf (of some other document display program)
to display the facing pages together on the screen at one time? This is
the only way that I can see the full impact of the layout, and would be
very helpful to my efforts.

Any ideas?

Waiting is,

Dwarf