You don't need to send from debian.org ([BALLOT] Leader Election 2001)

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 09:18:52AM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> I don't have a debian.org address on my key at all, and I mailed my
> ballot from dark@xs4all.nl and it was accepted.  The NOTE must have
> been mistaken.

Yes.

I have only very limited access to vote.debian.org and jumped to
an incorrect conclusion (based on the information I had available).

It looks like this was a bogus constraint on my part.  It looks like
the real bug was the one Jason found and fixed.  [Where the mailer was
misconfigured and put the wrong hash algorithm in the mime headers.]

Ok folks: you don't have to send from your debian.org address.

Thanks,

--
Raul