Re: [BALLOT] Leader Election 2001

On 8 Mar 2001, Acting Debian Project Secretary wrote:

> NOTES:
>
> [*] You must email your ballot from your debian.org email address.
Hmmm, that might be the problem why my first E-Mail was rejected.
But is this really necessary?  All my E-Mail addresses are assigned
to the key inside the debian keyring.
I consider it to be hard to sign my key manually scp it to master and
than mail it from there.  The policy in our institute requires my
internal address (tillea@rki.de) as sender.

If I'm the only one who is bothered by this requirement just forget it.
If there are more people who don't like this "feature" we should try
to change it if there isn't any security issue.

Kind regards

     Andreas.