Re: FilterProxy and DFSG-compliancy?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 09:24:05PM +0100, Kenneth Vestergaard Schmidt wrote:
> > I have attached LICENSE to this post - hope nobody minds, it's only 3.6kb.
>
> Forgot to attach it. Then I attached it, and replied... to myself :(
> I think I need to sleep now, these brainfarts are really, really bad..

You should have brought this up on debian-legal, by the way.  That's
what it's for.

The license is appalling, I'm afraid.  I totally fails the DFSG. It's
also probably non-enforceable: it is restricting use, not copying. And
that's not what copyright is for.

It would have to become a 'shrink-wrap' type license.  No one is
really sure if shrink-wrap licenses are enforceable, I don't think.

Jules