Kerberos on .debian.org?

I've been playing with the krb5-* packages and I'm _IMPRESSED_!
I never used kerberos before, but it's cool (and secure, let's not
forget that! :).

With the help of 'libpam-krb5' and the pam_krb5_migrate.so (can be
found at 'ftp://ftp.netexpress.net/pub/pam/') it would be 'easy' to
be able to use krsh/ktelnet etc to login securely to any Debian
machine.

NOTE: I have not been able to compile the migration module with the
      latest krb5 packages yet, but we're working on it.

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are

747 domestic disruption subway jihad tritium munitions cracking
Noriega spy Honduras KGB iodine attack explosion strategic