Re: Possibility of packaging JDK 1.3?

"Miros/law `Jubal' Baran" <baran@makabra.knm.org.pl> writes:
> Isn't it better to add a simple line to the /etc/apt/sources.list?
>
> deb ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian potato non-free
> works for me.

Isn't this potentially sort of a security hole?  I'd like to be able to say "I
trust you, but only for these java packages", rather than "I trust you for any
package you have available".

Or am I missing something?

--Mike

--
[O]ne of the features of the Internet [...] is that small groups of people can
greatly disturb large organizations.  --Charles C. Mann