Re: Possibility of packaging JDK 1.3?

7.03.2001 pisze Kenneth Vestergaard Schmidt (charon@debian.org):

> Would there be any legal reasons prohibiting me from making an
> "installer"-package, akin to the realplayer one, for Sun's (or Blackdowns,
> rather) JDK 1.3? I mean, you have to accept the license to download it, so
> just making an installer would seem fine? Please comment on this, especially
> if you have other possible solutions, and if nobody else is already doing
> something similar, I'd like to maintain it, too :)

Isn't it better to add a simple line to the /etc/apt/sources.list?

deb ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/languages/java/linux/debian potato non-free
works for me.

best regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

                       My name is Moose. Just Moose.