Re: libdb3?

    Ben> Whoever wants to take this on (upstream did agree to accept
    Ben> patches), can feel free to do so. IMO, the only thing that
    Ben> *requires* db3 right now is rpm4, and well, I don't even need
    Ben> to say anything there.

Cyrus 2.x also requires it.  It would be nice to get Cyrus 2.x into
Debian once it is somewhat more stable.  Not nice enough that I'm
volunteering to coordinate with upstream db3.  Just pointing out that
it would be nice to have happen some day, but certainly understanding
we are all volunteers and have limited time.

--Sam