Dist-upgrade?

I haven't done a dist-upgrade since the problems reported with the Perl 5.6
packages during an update.

Have these problems been fixed?

Also, I'm wondering what ppl think about trying to eliminate more version
numbers from package names. A package should depend on Perl5 for example and
not on Perl5.005. It really breaks a lot of things otherwise.

--
Carl B. Constantine             (carl@os-s.com)    Phone: 250.953.2650
Open Source Solutions Inc.                           Fax: 250.953.2659

 Up the line - out the server- past the firewall - nothing but Net!!