vncserver on woody and potato.

Hi

I have two questions related to the vnc(server) package.

First of all I wonder why it have not been recompiled in woody
for all architectures. Is there any problem that I'm not aware of?
The version in sid have fixed some of the old bugs in vnc. It has
for example a grave policy violation... (contains not-compiled java
code). So is there anyone how know how to tell whats wrong. It have
gone at least two months since the versions have become different
in sid and woody.

The second question is that I have got requests to add a notice
on how to fix a bug in the potato version of vnc. What I need to
do is to add a not in (and create) README.Debian for the vncserver
package. The bug is that the server does not start if a unix/:... is
presented in XF86Config[-4]. If it is unix:... instead it works. Fixed
in sid but still exists in woody and potato. Should I do that?
I'm not sure how I do this kind of upload. Should I ask the qa group
to do it?

Regards,

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  opal@lysator.liu.se                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |