debian-wnpp list has been created

Hi people,

A new mailing list has been created that contains everything about
intents to package something, orphan, adopt, withdraw, whatever.
It's called debian-wnpp and it gets whatever wnpp@debian.org gets.

It would be nice if people would watch the mails sent to WNPP and correct
errors like when someone writes Subject: field incorrectly, e.g. "wnpp: ITP
foo" (extra wnpp: at the beginning and missing : after ITP), or "RFA -- foo"
(missing :, extra --), or "ITP: foo and foo-bar, tools to do something"
(extra "and", replace "," with "--"). It's quite easy to do, just one
retitle command for control@bugs, but it still has to be done by someone.
This format is important for the web pages to work correctly.

I recommend that we change the policy of CC:ing ITP, RFA and O mails to
debian-devel now. If people want to see the ITPs and all, they can subscribe
or browse archives of the debian-wnpp list. The new list has a bit more
stuff than just ITPs, RFAs and Os, but it's no big deal. And besides, just
like it's useful to know that a RFA has been posted, it's useful to know
when the new package has actually entered the archive (= when bug is
closed).

Of course, subscription and unsubscription is handled the same as with any
other Debian list, see http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/ if you forgot :)