Up for adoption

The following packages are up for adoption by me (first come, first serve):

skipstone
  - GTK+ web browser (similar to galleon, but no gnome)
    Cooporative upstream, skipstone itself is easy to maintainer, but
    mozilla's problems are skipstone's problems...
    A few open bugs with patches for debconf translations.

pronto
  - GTK+/Perl mail reader
    Same upstream as skipstone, no major problems.  Some work with the
    Gtk::HTML people needs to be done to get HTML mail working.

liblingua-ispell-perl and libmime-types-perl
  - I needed these to package pronto.  No bugs, easy packages, but need
    to be updated to comply with the new perl policy.

xscorch
  - Scorched Earth Clone
    Upstream development is a bit slow due to time constraints on the authors
    and school, but cooporative and open development.

gotmail
  - Fetches mail from hotmail accounts.  I don't use this anymore.
    Only one bug on a perl error (appears to have started with 5.6).

--
Brian Almeida                      | http://people.debian.org/~bma
Debian Developer                   | bma@debian.org