Re: a debconf backend db finally...

> I dunno. The format cdebconf uses now is not flexible enough for my
> needs, and also encompasses stuff debconf will not configure through
> that file.

been meaning to respond to this -- from talking to Joey it seems that
it's not so much that the format is not flexible enough (I'd argue it's
actually more flexible), but that the existing parsers in debconf are more
suited to the format Joey posted earlier. I'll try to put together a bind8-
style cdebconf compatible parser for Joey's consideration.

meanwhile, once i finish up a few things i'll start looking into similar
stacked-db functionality for cdebconf. definitely looks very
interesting.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>