Re: NM frustrations...

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 05:03:58PM +0000, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> What I propose to do is to work out a procedure with James by which he can
> put applicants on hold who need more detail in their application report.
> When the missing components have been supplied, the DAM can remove the
> hold and finish the processing.

There's a Document Complete field that the DAM checks when he is happy
eveything is there.  Also the DAM can reset the approval boolean/date
fields.

Both of these were put in by a request from James, I've even seen it in
action when one of my applicants had a strange GPG key.  By doing this,
the DAM can push the applicant back into the AMs queue for sorting out.

Generally problems occur with this when the applicant is pushed back and
the DAM doesn't say why (or give enough details or the AM doesn't
understand him).

But really, considering the situation we are working in and the
number of applicants, I believe generally we have collectively done
a good job.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>