ITP: mq3 -- an mp3/ogg player

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A
Severity: wishlist

I am packaging a graphical mp3/ogg vorbis player written in Qt. The mp3 decoder comes from FreeAMP which is derived from the XingMP3 decoder and is licensed under the GPL. The Ogg decoder is from Xiphorous and is LGPL. The player itself is licensed under a BSD-style license.

This program was written by Brad Hughes <bhughes@trolltech.com>

You can grab the Debian package, and source from:
deb http://swirl.artramp.org/debian swirl main
deb-src http://swirl.artramp.org/debian swirl main

The upstream URL is: http://www.mq3.org/

I'm currently in the NM queue, and this is an ITP for the package.

Regards,
	Kyle McMartin

--
(O-   Kyle McMartin <kmcmartin@hardedged.net>
/\\
|  )  "Reality is that which, when you stop believing
V_/_   in it, does not go away." -- Philip K. Dick