ITP: kcpuload / knetload

This time I intend to package KCPULoad and KNETLoad (I am sending two
separate requests to submit@bugs.debian.org).

Package: kcpuload, knetload
License: GPL

Descriptions:

KCPULoad: a CPU meter for Kicker

A simple CPU meter for the KDE Kicker which displays percentual usage, with
support for SMP and separate user/system loads. It will show the CPU usage in
form of one or two configurable diagrams. There are settings for colors and
some different styles. Note that it isn't the real system load that's shown,
but the percent used of the total CPU power, which is calculated from the
number of CPU ticks.

KNETLoad: a network throughput meter for Kicker

A small Network throughput meter for the KDE Kicker which works with just
about any network device. It will show the speeds of a network device with
two diagrams, one for outgoing and one for incoming data. KNETLoad can read
almost any device that is listed in the /proc/net/dev file, which includes
eth0, ppp0, ippp0 and many others, even non predefined devices can be typed
into the program. The colors, style and speed of the diagrams can be
configured.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

In twenty years we're gonna wake up in a tidal wave of crap.
	- Tori Amos, Yahoo Online Chat, April 13, 1998