Re: orphaning the following packages

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 08:29:50AM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

   Due to lintian eating all of my time and my wife not letting me code much at
   home I am orphaning many of my packages:

   [snip]
   * libnet0-dev -- comes from libnet a nifty packet creation lib.  A
     new upstream was just released.  I packaged this when I was
     hacking on a better divine, I have no need for it now.
   [snip]

I will take this one unless someone is dying to have it.

Dennis Kelly
Network Administrator
College of Engineering
Michigan State University