Re: logcheck development

Taral wrote:
> I suggest instead one of:
>
> 1. Have /etc/logcheck/{workstation,serer,paranoid}/package
> 2. Put all three in /etc/logcheck/package
>
> Try to avoid adding more stuff in postinst, please... :)
But how should the links to /etc/logcheck/ignore.d etc. be set ? I do
not want to have (workstation,server,paranoid) handling in logcheck.sh
itself, it should only process files from /etc/logcheck/ignore.d. If the
direcory ignore.d is not a symbolic link by itself, then it's contents
would have to be links, which would need to be done in postinst.....

best regards,
Rene