Re: RANT: uploads to auric

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 06:29:35PM +1300, Michael Beattie wrote:
> <rant>
> I am getting severely pissed off at uploads to Incoming that have small,
> easy to fix lintian errors.
>
> I continually debate whether or not I will reject them..
> so from now on, I WILL.

Hmm how about this: The license of Python 2.0 contains a spelling mistake,
for which I alway get lintian errors. Nevertheless, I don't like to modify
the text of the license just to make lintian happy. OTOH, it certainly
doesn't rectify a wishlist bug against lintian to exclude the copyright file
of python2...

Now will you reject all python2 uploads ? ;-)

    Gregor

--
Gregor Hoffleit    Media Supervision Software Consulting GmbH
hoffleit@mediasupervision.de   Georg-Friedrich-Händel-Str. 13