Re: Status of new courier-* debs?

Tommi Virtanen <tv@debian.org> writes:

> 	Hi. I'm really interested in seeing the new
> 	courier-imap in Debian as soon as possible;
> 	what's your status on it?
>
> 	Do you need a sponsor?
>
> 	Here's a patch to clean up lots of ugly places
> 	in the packaging (please use lintian), and a
> 	quick check to make sure the static input buffer
> 	isn't overflowed (which can lead to severe mail loss)
>
> 	[Cc'd to d-d, as I'm not sure who all are interested
> 	in this. Stefan's packages are at
> 	   deb http://ftp.linuxia.de/ftp/debian courier main
> 	   deb-src http://ftp.linuxia.de/ftp/debian courier main
> 	]

OK, I uploaded new packages for courier-0.31.1.
I have set the package versions for courier-imap/courier-maildrop
manually and therefore dropped the epoch. You need
to remove the old packages first. I think this is a cleaner.

Now I will look at Tommis fixes.

Bye
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis