Re: Package Reorganisations (here tetex-lib)

Santiago Vila writes:
 > Christoph Martin wrote:
 > > only sparc has an official build machine where one can compile his
 > > packages.
 >
 > At least debussy.debian.org (for arm) is open to all and it's currently up.

Yes I know. But debussy is a potato machine:

ii  libc6          2.1.3-13       GNU C Library: Shared libraries and Timezone
ii  libc6-dev      2.1.3-13       GNU C Library: Development Libraries and Hea
ii  libssl09       0.9.4-5        SSL shared libraries
ii  libssl09-dev   0.9.4-5        SSL development libraries
ii  xlib6g         3.3.6-11potato shared libraries required by X clients
ii  xlib6g-dev     3.3.6-11potato include files and libraries for X client dev

You can't build packages for unstable on this box. We need a box where
we can link agains libc-2.2.1, libssl096 and xlibs-4.

Christoph