ITP: Beaver

I intend to Package beaver, an advanced lightweight editor.

>From README
So, what the hell is Beaver ? To put it simple, Beaver is an Early
AdVanced EditoR, for Linux and other Unix (and
even Windows); in other words, it's a text editor that is intended to be
light-weight, but full of usefull features for programming, from edition
of web sites to C coding. It is based upon the GTK+ toolkit, supports
many languages through config files and offers functions such as
automatic indentation and completion or syntax highlighting. In fact, it
is 100% compatible with the Ultraedit's wordfile.txt files, and has its
own mini macro language. Beaver is released under the GNU General Public
License and has been started as an end-of-year project for our second
year at the french computing school EPITA.

Licence :GPL

You 'apt-get' the package by adding these lines to sources.list

deb-src http://www.symonds.net/~rkrishnan/debian ./
deb     http://www.symonds.net/~rkrishnan/debian ./

$ apt-get update
$ apt-get install beaver