Re: Key signing in Bay area.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 01:53:29PM -0800, Erik Steffl wrote:
> did you guys work out anything? I'm also in the area and while I'm not a
> debian developer I'd like to take part in linux/debian related stuff...

Yes.

There is a Bay Area Debian list <bad-request@kitenet.net>, where much of the discussion went.

There will be two different get togethers.  One will be on Friday at Mongo's in SC.  The second one (more people will likely be at this one) will be in SF at Harrington's Bar and Grill.

There may be a couple of us that go to both.  Feel free to do so if you like.

If you go to the SF meeting send your GPG key (by Friday night) to Evan
Prodromou <evan@prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us>.  He will print out all the
finger prints for everyone.

Details:

Friday 16 Feb 2001, Evening???
Mongo's downtown San Jose CA.

Saturday 17 Feb 2001, 1PM
Harrington's Bar and Grill, 245 Front St., San Francisco CA.