Re: mrtg package

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 06:50:55PM -0500, Steve Creel wrote:
> What's going with the excessive disregard to upstream releases?

The primary reason for the delay is that I've made quite a number of
changes to the packaging of MRTG as of the 2.9.x releases (most of them
security related and I've also started using debconf for configuration).
I'm still busy testing all the changes as they can potentially impact
existing setups in a few Bad Ways, hence the delay.

The packages should make it into testing very soon.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner      | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/
mj@debian.org            | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/