Re: nubus-ppc installer problems

David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> writes:

> > I'd like to try rebuilding the installer and perhaps the glibc that goes
> > with it.  Could someone give tell me how I'd go about building the
> > installer?

Checkout the proper sources from CVS.  Please submit patches to the
list.

Since you are working on a kernel 2.4 thing, I would suggest your work
be directed towards woody.  However, the woody boot-floppies are not
yet working or even quite building properly, so you may wish, for now,
to work from the HEAD, which is potato, which is known to build good.

Or you can be a hero and help us shape up woody boot-floppies.