today's BTS issues

Hi people,

Another sad note from me -- the BTS was down for a couple of hours today.
That is, the bugs weren't able to get modified, only viewed.

This time the problem was with lack of disk space. :( Time between incident
was detected and the moment we disabled any further actions was about an
hour, which resulted in the following bug reports being hurt one way or
another:

85715
85866
85865
85863
85864
85860
85861
85862
85852

If you see one of those 'kill-init at the end' messages for these bug
reports, ya know the cause. :|

The scripts have been reenabled just now, the incoming mail backlog should
get processed within fifteen minutes (unless of course it takes so long that
we get a file locking problem too :< ).

BTW currently the database takes 1.4GB, and it consists of 70083 files in
one directory. We'll need to rehash it (= reorder the files into
subdirectories suitable for hashing) one of these days.