Re: Emulated setup/cross-compilation for m68k?

On Tue, Feb 13, 2001 at 02:01:02PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Not only your packages are affected from this. I'm not sure if
> perhaps #74396 is the reason for this? It's the best if you contact
> Roman Hodek <roman@caldera.de> who runs the m68k autobuilder and ask him
> why the autobuilder isn't running.

The autobuilder is running, at least post-#74396. I'm waiting for m68k
to build fspanel, whose first upload was after that bug.

BTW, when I look at the build logs, it has a long list of attempts where
it says "Can't find .dsc file for fspanel_0.5-1 ... Skipping fspanel".
What does that mean?

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and