ITP: stream

Stream is a memory IO and floating-point benchmark program written in Fortran
and C.

The license situation is unclear.  I believe from reading the web page that
the intent of the author meets the DFSG.  I have sent the author an email
about this and I won't upload the package until I receive a response that
makes the situation suitably clear.

If anyone wants to play with it before then they can send me a private email
(not on this list) and I'll give them a copy of my test package.