typo in constitution.

sorry for the crosspost.

there's a typo in the constitution, at least both copies I have.
I noticed it going over the website, it's present like this in the
constitution in the doc-debian package also.

I would have just fixed/committed but I wasn't sure if this
was really Ok to do in this case.

Section A.1. Discussion and Amendment, 6.

6.The proposer of a resolution may make changes to correct minor
errors (for example, typographical errors or inconsistencies) or
changes which do not alter the meaning, providing noone objects
within 24 hours. In this case the mininum discussion period is not
restarted.

s/the mininum/the minimum/, in the last sentence.

Kind of ironic considering this bit is dealing with how to handle
typographical errors.

anyway, what should i do?

  -brian.
--