Re: local manpage location?

On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 10:21:06PM +0100, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> Until I know, I have disbled installing national man pages in net-tools. The
> main question is /usr/share/man/fr/ or /usr/share/man/fr_FR/ or
> /usr/share/man/fr_FR.88591?

fr_FR* is wrong, because French speakers outside France will probably want
to read them. So /usr/share/man/fr is probably the best bet.

[This should probably go to debian-i18n, who would probably know better.]

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I don't care if Bill personally has my name and reads my email and