Re: Problem

  I hope you can read English; last time I tried to write something in German
I managed to provide unintended entertainment to people all over .de :)

  btw, this belongs on debian-de or maybe debian-user.

On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 10:25:11PM +0100, Abdejlil Chaabaoui <achaabao@hotmail.com> was heard to say:
>      Other=/dev/hda3
>      image=vmlinuz

  (you want the "read-only" command here, not under win95)

>      root=/dev/hda3

  For non-Linux systems, you have to use the "other" command:

       other=/dev/hda3

  You may also need this command:

       table=/dev/hda

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|           "You keep on using that word.  I do not think it means            |