Re: Changing the ID on a Debian key

Y el sábado 10 de febrero, Daniel Burrows escribió:
> On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 08:13:31PM +0000, Luis Arocha <data@debian.org> was heard to say:
> > So you don't need one more key. You will have one key with two email address.
>
>   Ok.  If I do this, the new email address will work for uploading packages?

Yes, It will do. I did so a few days ago and it worked.

>   (I thought we had to send the key to keyring-maint@debian.org..?)

I think you're right. All changes to your gpg key must be communicated,
however you will not have problems to make your package or upload it.

Saludos

--
Luis Arocha Hernandez "Data" <larocha@wanadoo.es>, Islas Canarias - Spain
        _                      o__o__  o__      O_         O        O