ITP: waili

hi

I would like to package WAILI

"WAILI is a wavelet transform library. It includes some basic image
processing operations based on the use of wavelets and forms the
backbone of more complex image processing operations. "

WAILI is GPL

info in   http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~wavelets/

a.

ps: I am not a mantainer but I asked to become one
 (by email "mennucci at cibs.sns.it");
 I was approved on 2000-10-16, and am waiting  "DAM Phone Contact";
 I am still waiting... I am still waiting... I am still waiting...
--
A Mennucc
 "È un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Renato Carotone)