Re: hot to apt-get from two computers to minimize internet traffic?

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, John Ericson wrote:

> apt-move is a good program for this.

I asked this a while back but never got a response:

Does apt-move work with testing?  I'd like to use it to create a mirror
based on the contents of my laptop (i.e. mirror only what is
installed on the laptop).  AFAIK, this is one of the things for
which apt-move was designed.  Unfortunately, it does not seem to know
about testing, which is what my laptop is running.

                                      -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson