Re: hot to apt-get from two computers to minimize internet traffic?

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, John Ericson wrote:

> apt-move is a good program for this.

I asked this a while back but never got a response:

Does apt-move work with testing?  I'd like to use it to create a mirror
based on the contents of my laptop (i.e. mirror only what is
installed on the laptop).  AFAIK, this is one of the things for
which apt-move was designed.  Unfortunately, it does not seem to know
about testing, which is what my laptop is running.

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson