Re: Kernel 2.4: devfs: bugs

Given that devfs isn't a release goal for woody, nor a requirement for a
working woody system, this is probably a bad idea. Unless, of course, I
misunderstand what deprecated /dev names you're talking about :).

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 09:24:52PM -0600, Dwayne C . Litzenberger <dlitz@dlitz.net> spake forth:

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

I came home the other night and tried to open the door with my car keys...and
the building started up.  So I took it out for a drive.  A cop pulled me over
for speeding.  He asked me where I live... "Right here".
- Steven Wright