Re: RFC: Central version control for Debian

On 30 Jan 2001, Thom May wrote:

> On 30 Jan 2001 13:03:50 +0100, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> But I'm guessing it's going to be someone
> WHO FUCKING WELL READS MAIL HEADERS AND DOESN'T SEND ME TWO COPIES OF
> THE SAME MAIL!!!!
> (and yes, I just checked my mail, and the followup-to is correctly set.)

Please cool down. Goswin made the same mistake I do often when I don't
delete the writer of the last mail manually from an answer (and as
already discussed here: "Mail-Followup-To:" is a non-standard header,
that means you can't expect all MUAs to respect it).

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi