Debconf problems

Hi,

I want to add a simple debconf-note to one of my packages, but I have two
problems:

1. The note isn't displayed during the installation of the package. I have
chosen priority medium. debconf is configured to display even low priority
and display the questions again and again, but my note isn't displayed. Is
that normal? If I do a dpkg-reconfigure the note is displayed correctly. The
same behaviour I have noticed by other packages using notes (i.e.
bsdmainutils)

2. lintian says my package has errors:

  E: apl: unknown-control-file config
  E: apl: unknown-control-file templates

I have checked other packages using debconf (ssh, bsdmainutils) and they are
also producing these errors. Was there a change in the policy recently?

Here are my config and templates files to be sure to have them correct

config:

  #!/bin/sh -e
  . /usr/share/debconf/confmodule
  db_version 2.0
  db_text medium apl/notice || true
  db_go
  exit 0

templates:

  Template: apl/notice
  Type: note
   To enable/disable APL support in Apache and PHP you need to make some
   additional settings. See /usr/share/doc/apl/README.Debian for more
   details.

--
Bye