Re: ITP: xfsprogs -- Utilities for managing the XFS filesystem

hi,

On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 02:01:18AM -0600, Scott Dier wrote:
> This is totally cool.  I went to a talk at the TCLUG meeting where some
> of the SGI developers told us about how nice XFS is in nice, confusing,
> technical terms.

8^)

> Do you plan on offering alternative kernel images with xfs code in them?

I haven't started looking into this yet, but will probably
packaging up the "milestone" type patches as they come along.
The internal XFS tree is currently undergoing some work to be
able to generate a base XFS patch and then additional patches
(supporting each of extended attributes, ACLs, quotas, DMAPI,
etc, as separate patches) - currently these are all in the same
patch/cvs tree.  I think I'll wait until the dust settles on
that re-org till I come back to this issue.

cheers.