Re: translated templates files

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 08:20:23AM +0100, Martin Quinson wrote:
> But I see another problem in theses templates: I thougth the name should be
> "templates.<lang>" and not
> "templates-<lang>" ?

This is not a problem. It is a task of the package maintainer to merge
the templates files in his package.

He can use dh_installdebconf (he must mv templates-<lang> to
templates.<lang>, he can use debconf-mergetemplate by himself or he
can merge the files with vim,... or he can ...

> And more: where did you find these templates ? In
> postfix-0.0.20001217.SNAPSHOT, I can only find the english one...

ok, show on http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/debian_translation/ and you
find only the english one...

Gruss
Grisu
"Ziemlich viele Firmen, die alle kein Linux benutzen, würden nach Abschaltung
 der Linux-Rechner erst mal ins Schwimmen kommen." -- Matthias Peick