ITP nictools-pci, nictools-nopci, mii-diag -- Many Tools for different Ethercards

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Licence: GPL
lots of Ethernet Cards written by Donald Becker.

I will seperate between PCI and non-PCI, because a lot of the ISA Tools
also work with some PCMCIA Cards.

With mii-diag you can examine and set the MII registers of a network

I'm allready in contact with Donald Becker - in fact he suggested, that
I package all those little tools...
The Package is ready will be uploaded in a few hours.

	  - -- Alain -- -

The box said "Requires Win95, NT, or better," and so I installed Linux.