Re: dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find path for libcurl.so.1

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

> i get this warning during the build of my package curl.
>
> has anybody any idea about its meaning?
> where i can find an explanation about error messages like this?

This question would have been better off at debian-mentors.

Well the problem occuring to you is that your package is missing
a shlibs.local file that describes the dependency of your package
to libcurl. Information regarding the format of that file can be
found in the package manual (12.1 The shlibs File Format ).

--
kind regards,
Michael Moerz