Re: translated templates files

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 01:22:01AM +0100, Kalle Svensson wrote:
> Sez Colin Watson:
> > Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> wrote:
> I think there is an ISO standard that says "sv", but things are confused by
> the fact that .se is the swedish TLD.  Anyway, I believe "sv" is correct.

BTW, portuguese has two major "versions", pt_BR (brazillian), and pt
(or pt_PT, I don't know exactly) (portuguese), the page has only pt,
I'd like to know how is this diference handled, and how is it supported
in debconf... I translated base-config's debconf's template, I set it's
translated description field as pt_BR (see bug #83206).

thanks

[]s!

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov