Logging on to debian machines

(Should this go to private?)

I've been trying to get into klecker (or any debian machine)
for a few weeks now without any success.

Just now I managed to get into faure - but only from a
machine on a totally different network (so I had to
telnet to it, and then telnet to faure - no ssh, no ssl...)

When I try to get to any of the debian machines directly:

paul@x:~$ ssh -v -v -v klecker.debian.org -l prh
SSH Version OpenSSH-1.2.3, protocol version 1.5.
Compiled with SSL.
debug: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug: Applying options for *
debug: ssh_connect: getuid 997 geteuid 997 anon 1
debug: Connecting to klecker.debian.org [198.186.203.20] port 22.
debug: Connection established.
debug: Calling cleanup 0x8056830(0x0)

Anyone got a cluestick I can hit myself with?

--
Regards, Paul