Re: upload rejected: changes file doesn't say <package> for Source

On 18 Jan 2001, Brian May wrote:

>     David> On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 08:55:08PM +1100, Brian May wrote:
>     >> I would be surprised if dh-make did this.
>     >>
>     >> Others will tell you how to convert it to Unix text format (is
>     >> there any FAQ we can point people to who want to know this?)
>
>     David> A FAQ's a bit major, isn't it? I'm writing a mini-HOWTO
>     David> about general plain text conversion, and that's only going
>     David> to be a few pages.
>
> Well the question seems to be constantly popping up, and it would be
> good to be able to refer to web site for the answers.
>
> For now I have:
>
> <URL:http://snoopy.apana.org.au/~bam/debian/faq/>
>
> I hope I have copied everything accurately...
>
> When I get time, I will have to lookup what package cr is in.

cr is provided by seesat5. It's a trivial program that either inserts or
removes the carriage return associated with a linefeed, depending upon
which option is provided. (+ or -)

Seesat5 users need this program to clean up .tle files produced on M$
machines.

Luck,

Dwarf