Re: upload rejected: changes -> solved
> This file seems alright to me, but the file includes some
> strange ^M at every end of line, same with the changes file.
> Since I have used `dh-make' 0.23 to generate the Debian configuration
> files I supposed the file format should be alright.
The upload worked now. I have done:
- removed the ^M from the dsc and changes files
- signed them manually
- tried to upload them, but this was rejected
- so I did a `dch -i "text"'
- made a new `dpkg-buildpackage'
- checked the new versions of the dsc and changes files,
they don't contain the ^M anymore
- didn't understand this strange behaviour
- uploaded again
- got an accept message this morning
So how did it come that `dpkg-buildpackage' misbuilded
the first package version but not the second?
-= Werner Heuser <email@example.com> T. +49-30-3495386 =-
-= http://MobiliX.org Linux-Mobile-Guide =-
-= http://Xtops.DE Laptops and PDAs with Linux =-