BTS strangeness

When looking at my list of bugs
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=mdz@debian.org), I noticed
the following bug:

#82139: apt-listchanges: does not display changes for gcc packages
Package: apt-listchanges; Reported by: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw@stanford.edu>.

Looking at the bug title, I realized this was a bug for which I had already
uploaded a fix.  Thinking that I had accidentally closed the wrong bug, I
looked up the bug number that I had listed in my changelog (82222), and found
that it was the right bug (the one with the title listed above).  When I click
on the link for it in the BTS
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=82139&repeatmerged=yes), I
get an error page:

An error occurred. Dammit. Error was: 82139 state kill-init at end.

Has this happened to anyone else?  Is it a known bug?  What is (was) bug 82139?

--
 - mdz