Re: dpkg and pre-versions

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 06:08:23PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > > and I've begun adding support for a clean pre-version to the code.  What's
> > > missing is a character to use to delimit pre-versions.
> >
> > Can : not be used again? only one integer is allowed before it when used as
> > an epoch...so it'd be obvious it wasn't being used for that when parsing...
>
> In fact, I just remembered that's what we decided to do last time. Wasn't
> it?

I don't recall a resolution, BenC recalls a resolution to use ~, who knows
what else people remember.  =)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                Free software developer

* dark has changed the topic on channel #debian to: Later tonight: After
  months of careful refrigeration, Debian 2.0 is finally cool enough to
  release.