Re: (long reply) Re: NM saga (all of it - Joey, this means you)

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 07:39:05PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> Just so everyone is on the same page here, DAM effectively gives root to
> every debian.org computer, and some others too.
>
> I'm not giving that to people who are elected, or otherwise selected
> without the rigorous approval of the current DAM, and the current
> Debian-Admin.

Well, it might be interesting to discuss the process of
joining debian-admin then too. Not much democracy involved
there, nor peer review. Just a secret handshake.
This might even qualify as a cabal.

For the record, the adm group on auric contains:
jgg,james,treacy,troup,bcollins

Hamish